Depending on the server password policy your password may need to be reset after a certain amount of days. Simply follow the instructions below to reset an expired password.
- In an internet web browser, go to the email portal at http://exchange.platform81.com
- Attempt signing in to your account, using your existing (expired) password. You will see a message that your password has expired.
- Follow the prompts to change your password.
- Sign in to your Outlook Web App e-mail to make sure you are able to connect to your account with your new password.
- On your mobile device and/or desktop e-mail application (using the e-mail settings for your Office 365 e-mail account) edit the password to match the one you created in the previous step.