- From the Start Menu, select Control Panel.
- Click User Accounts.
- Search for Mail if you don't see it on the page. Click Mail.
- Click Show Profiles.
- Click Add.
- Enter a name for the profile, and then click OK.
- On the Auto Account Setup page, enter the following:
Field What to enter... Your Name Enter your first and last name. E-mail Address Enter your email address. Password and Retype Password Enter your password
- Click Next.
- Once Outlook is done configuring your account, click Finish
All our accounts are setup to autodiscover server paths so should setup automatically for you.
Modified on: Fri, 10 Feb, 2017 at 3:54 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.